Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

CVS purchase: Week of 5/01/2011 - 5/07/2011

Last night I got an early start at CVS since I went out. I ended up buying everything on my list (took the last razor too!) and paid less than expected (though my cashier wrung up my BOGO coupon for the deodarants to be the full value of the of the coupon....making it 70 cents per deodarant rather than 50 cents [but that's fine]).

Don't mind the colors, it was just to let me know what insert to look for the coupons for.

Edit: I basically paid a quarter for my CVS purchase :) made 75 cents on the toothpaste and paid $1 for the razor so ;)

I'd like to say that there is something wrong with the Miami Herald newspapers....I went to buy an early bird edition yesterday and paid 75 cents (on Sunday they charge 1.33! whatever happened to 1 dollar?) and could not find the P&G inserts or the PepsiCo that I've been hearing about. I was so disappointed that I told myself I'd wait to see if the free newspaper that arrives in the morning would do the same.


AND IT DID.

Except, it was different. It DID give me the P&G BUT it did not give me some the Red Plum (just SS!). So I had 3 inserts for the Saturday early bird and the free city newspaper. :\ I was hoping to get the PepsiCo for some cheap Tostitos and Salsa too!

I'll start posting coupons of what I have soon so if you're interested do let me know!

BTW- this week there's a great deal to buy at Walgreens!

Heres a sneak peek of what I wanted to buy (but will change due to the inserts). Oh and don't mind the totals, it'll still be ridiculously cheap, I just have yet to arrange it in the manner of how I'll purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment