Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Last minute runs

Boy am I tired! Today Aldrick (bf) and I went kayaking and now my legs are so tired....I actually woke up at 4am and now it's already 11pm! So I've been up coupon-ing and surfing for deals (still very new at this) with the laptop on my criss-crossed legs...with the addition of walking so much around the Oleta park today @_@

So I found some last minute deals at Walgreens, Target, and CVS.

I was hoping I'd find a "Cap'N Crunch, 6 servings" at Walgreens so I can use my 50 cent coupon (it would've been 50 cents total) and give it to my cousin but to my dismay there was nothing that was "6 servings."


I also discovered that if I purchase certain items in certain orders in different transactions that I can end up spending less out of pocket! So instead of spending $12.97 for the following items...I wasn't able to use the $3 Register Reward (RR) from the Goody Hair Accessory like I wanted to because Walgreens doesn't allow you to have more coupons than items (they consider RRs to be coupons) and since the cereal wasn't there I couldn't do it.
Target ran out of a lot of goodies, or either had increased prices from the rest of the country. It's okay since most of tonight's trip were just "cheap prices" or "price cuts."


So I didn't get to save at much at Target this time but that's also because these were somewhat impromptu runs.

Lastly, at CVS Aldrick got me this past Sunday's Schick intuition for the same price, and a extra lightbulb :D (1 per CVS account)


It's actually supposed to be less of a total I think...not sure if I did any math incorrectly (receipt is not on me ATM) but my cashier's reaction was so funny! During my second transaction, with light bulb and the 6 floss, he told me my total (just a few cents after the $2 ECB from the Listerine) with a shocked expression!

Alright! Just wanted to update this before I forget....I will be heading out to CVS and Walgreens again in the morning for the new sale! (going to get 6 boxes of 100 ct Splenda for free + get $8 for it! and much more).

No comments:

Post a Comment