Today
Target has a promotion going on to honor
Earth Day (April 22). One million bags were distributed across the country and my local
Target had 200 of these reusable messenger bags. I was fortunate to be the
first customer to get the bag:

*
which turned out to feel pretty plastic-y, almost
Saran Wrap-like, which was a little disappointing as I thought it was made from magazines based off on the picture; but that's OK! because my boyfriend gave me his so now I have 2 to shop with! :)
Oh and you get a nickel off your purchase every time you use these bags :)
So here are the items we bought at Target today:
both the
Axe Shower Gel: Sensitive and the
Natural Instincts Hair Dye was on the
clearance section. I don't know why the cashier took off the pricier body wash rather than the cheaper one but it benefited us! : D
*image is from Target's website (I didn't want to take a picture of my own as I do not know how to turn off geo-tags)
edit** I just found out theres a string you can pull on the messenger bag to make it a "drawstring" bag....kind of like a hobo bag :)
Edit***The brita was actually 7.99, so I actually bought it for 3.99 - I didn't know this because Target does it's store coupons differently on the receipts
Second purchase:
I think 1.34 for a 12oz shower gel, from Axe, is pretty good for a first timer :)
ReplyDelete