At this point I realized it's pretty hard to shop at Walgreens. You need a lot of filler items if you have 1 manufacturer coupon per item in your basket because they consider their RR as a MQ. I was actually going to give up shopping at Walgreens after this, because you need to strategically plan your seperate purchases to fully utilize the RRs and keep your money (OOP) as minimal as possible.
Oh, and did I tell you that if you use the RR that came from a particular deal on the same deal (in another transaction), you do not get the same RR for the new purchase back?! SUCKS! >:{
Heres my first purchase:
I actually did the Splenda thing TWICE so I got $8 in RR from last time....and used the colgate RR. So including the RRs I would be getting from this purchase, I saved 128.47%!!!! If not including the RRs, then I saved 92.55%!!! Still very good! :D
Second purchase:
Saved 86.87% if you don't count the RR received :)
Third purchase:
It's weird...it appears that the cashier took off 2 additional Walgreens Coupon on the TP and made it $1.50 for me instead of $2. :S Opps :x Well, without counting the RR received, the savings = 84.77%
And the last purchase (I just realized I should've used a $5 RR for the third purchase, and saved that $3 RR for the fourth purchase ~_~):
70.27% if you don't count the RR received.
If you notice that some of the tax doesn't add up- it's what I am getting from the receipt....I guess some things are not taxed as the total always comes out less than what I planned.
So at I paid $6.83 out of pocket for a total of $50.89 advertised sales (not including tax). I saved an average of 86.58 %!!! WOOHOOO!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment